Or is it all in my head?
Procrastination. My number one crime. My reasons? The belief that I can only work well under pressure. The idea that my input will have so little of an impact that I am not even willing to try, or if I try I don’t give it my very best. But then I hear God say “how dare you insult me!” To procrastinate with these beliefs denies:
1. That I am made in his likeness. (Genesis 1:26)
2. That I must let my light shine. (Matthew 5:16)
3. My words have power. (Proverbs 18:21)
4. I was created for good works. (Ephesians 2:10)
5. I am the apple of his eye. (Psalm 17:8)
6. God is glorified in my short comings (2 Corinthians 12:19)
The truth is the struggle becomes real when you chose to go forth without God. The very purpose of the Holy spirit is to guide, lead, and comfort. (John 14:15-17, Acts 2;38)So receive the free gift of the Holy spirit and walk in victory today!